About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Simply Less is More # 212

Hi there
I`m quite late with my card for this weeks Simply Less is More Challenge which is titled WINGS
I made two cards over the weekend but have only found time to post them.

For my first card I used Kaisercraft stains stamp set using Versacolor Mint, Orchid and Heliotrope.
The leaf stem is from Papertrey Turning a new Leaf stamp set stamped in Memento London Fog
I made the butterfly with Memory Box dies and purple and white vellum.
The sentiment is Flourishes Tag Line stamped and embossed in silver ep.
I added some gems to finish.

My second card also features a butterfly ( I`m so predictable).
I started with a scrap of paper printed with yellow hexagons from Pink Petticoat and given a fishtail.
I added a tiny strip of bright orange paper to give it some zing.
The tag is cut with a die from Die- namics and embossed with a Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls EF.
The sentiment is also from Flourishes.
I cut a circle from yellow card and embossed that with a Craft Concepts Woodgrain EF.
The leaf is part of a Memory Box Lorelai Stem die.
The butterfly is a stamp from Docrafts stamped in Versa mark Black and embossed in clear EP then coloured using Promarkers.

Not a great deal to tell you this week. Ruby continues to improve and although she`s still having terrible trouble with her calf and ankle muscles, she`s finding her own way around which is all good.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

14 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards Lynne, love how you have used so little to make so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful! I love the color combination on the first one and the sweet little tag design on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards! Really love that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fab cards Lynne, love the colours and splodges on the first and that pretty butterfly on the second one too. So glad Ruby is improving,...one day at a time eh ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards Lynne, love the pretty splats on the first one and the zingy colours on the 2nd. Lovely to hear of Ruby's gradual progress:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good news on Ruby and WOW what super stunning creations you've achieved this week Lynne. Love them both equally and glad you found time to join the fun.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards Lynne. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are beautiful Lynne - the first one really caught my eye in the LIM gallery.I love the pastel colours you chose and the splodges are really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both gorgeous Lynne, you have such a fab touch!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fab cards Lynne, love the colours on your first one
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  11. cheap nike free 5.0 mens I've heard of cheap nike free 5.0 mens cheap on the border of Yunnan, there are many illegal nike free 5.0 running shoes sale immigrants who smuggle cheap nike free 5.0 mens heroin, the goods directly from the Golden Triangle into, but also pure and cheap. But a cheap nike free 5.0 womens recent cheap nike free 5.0 mens investigation, said very strict border, a large number of ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! In the first raving to me these beautiful spots of color.
    hugs,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! In the first raving to me these beautiful spots of color.
    hugs,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.