About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 15 February 2015

Simply Less is More # 211

Hi There,
It`s one layer week again at Simply Less is More with the theme of LOVE. To be honest I`m a bit fed up of lovey dovey, sloppy Valentines cards, I mean who needs a special day to let someone know you love `em?
So...I`ve gone slightly out of the box with my Love related card,

it does have a heart on it though ;)
I`ve used a Lili of the Valley stamp that I`m sure I`ve used more than once for LiM challenges but he`s very cute. I`ve coloured him with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens.
The sentiment is PC generated.

Ruby is continuing to do well. She`s had a lumber puncture and more chemo this week and everythings fine although she`s still struggling to walk. Her physiotherapist is pleased with her and is confident that it`s a temporary condition so we`re all pleased.

I`d like to welcome my two latest followers, Elaine and Traci. Thank you so much for choosing my blog to follow x

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

13 comments:

  1. Am with you Lynne - Valentines drives me nuts! The other half celebrates his birthday on Valentines Day so thankfully we can just ignore all the red smushy stuff.
    Cute image and you've coloured it beautifully!
    Glad Ruby is hanging in there too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastically cute and perfectly coloured Lynne and I'm with you entirely on the love and hearts cards ... just glad Valentines Day is over for another year! Good news on Ruby.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that darling image! The news of Ruby is very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with such a cute image.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Lynne, beautifully coloured. Lovely to hear positive progress on Ruby:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I've had enough of the lurve cards Lynne, this one is such a cutie though :)
    Hugs to Ruby xxx
    Thanks for joining our love challenge
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear that things are going in the right direction with Ruby! Bless her what an absolute treasure she is!
    Your card is fab... great to have a change from red and pink!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynn! What a sweet little guy you've colored here! Good news on Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lynne, sure I have that stamp somewhere too lol. So pleased that Ruby is dong so well too,big gentle hugs for her ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhh...so adorable. Your coloring is fantastic. Lovely card.

    My Card Site: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous image and like you I steered away from hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.