About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Diamond Anniversary

Good Evening All!
A quick post from me to share a card I made for my Mum & Dads Diamond Wedding Anniversary. 

The actual anniversary was last december but I forgot to post it onto my blog (doh).
I printed the sentiment on the PC in silver, then as it was coming out of the printer I quickly scattered silver embossing powder over it. It doesn`t work perfectly on plain card but does enough to give it some shine when heated.
I stamped the Ivy Wreath and embossed that in silver EP then added a Sizzix die cut Heart in Silver after wrapping a piece of white ribbon around the top left corner...
A heart shaped gem for the centre of the heart and 3 tiny gems along the ribbon to finish.

I arranged for Mum & Dad to recieve a card from the Queen and the chef in Mums residential home baked them a beautiful cake. Although Mums dementia meant she couldn`t really enjoy the celebration, the staff made it a lovely day with gifts and photographs.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

3 comments:

  1. So very beautiful and I suspect they were thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very gorgeous Lynne,I bet they just adored it :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful anniversary card Lynn! I like the silver and white background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.