About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Christening Card

Good Afternoon All!

My great niece is going to be Christened on Sunday so ofcourse I had to make a card ( as you do). I also noticed that this week, over at The shabby tea room it`s anything goes week, so I`m entering my card for that.
Now that I`m a `Lady of Leisure` I`m hoping to get back into the challenge routine, fingers crossed.

I`ve tried to keep it as soft and delicate as possible with very pale pinks and just a touch of glitter.
I used Vintage Rose DP from Pink Petticoat.
The stamp is one of my favourites from Lili of the valley. I made the sentiment on the computer and then carefully stamped the image alongside.
The die cut is Floral Oval from Spellbinders and the swirl die cut in the top right hand corner is a Cheery Lyn die.
The flowers are from my stash, as is the piece of lace.
I cut two small hearts from some white glitter card using a Sizzix die and added a pearl heart to each.
Finished off with a touch of Glamour Dust for some sparkle.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow Lynne, this really is so fabulous - just perfect. I think it's one of the loveliest baby.christening card I've ever seen!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say, what a clever idea to stamp the image alongside the computer produced wording. It seems obvious now but I've never thought of doing that!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a feminine card for a lovley named little girl, love the summer roses and everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card...love every gorgeous detail!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at "The Shabby Tea Room" this week!!
    Diane DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a soft delicate beautiful Christening card Lynne, I love it. That image is a fav of mine too :) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.