About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Die Hard part 2

Good Afternoon All!

Yet another card with dies, this one is for my sister in law, Janice who`s birthday is at the end of the week.

Almost minimalist compared to some I`ve made lol.
I found some pretty pink DP from Crafty Impressions and let that inspire the rest of the card.
I used a nestie Labels 4 die and then cut out an oval, in white card.
I cut a another oval shape using the SB Floral ovals die in pink DP and cut another oval in the centre of that one and placed it over the label using foam pads.
The rose is from my stash and the leaves and grass dies are from Marianne designs in pale green card.
The sentiment is PC generated and I`ve made a banner, adding a fishtail with a square nestie die.
The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.
I added some pink stamen to one of the leaves and some Ivory pearls to the Oval and the butterfly.

I changed my hours at work so I do the evening shift, 5 til 9 now. This was a deliberate decision on my part as I was sure it would give me more time to do the things I wanted to do. Somehow it`s not working very well yet although I`m sure once I get into a routine it will. Cooking an evening meal straight after lunch takes some getting used to though...

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lynne! I've been looking at your other die cut cards too...some gorgeous creations hun! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty - very feminine, I'm sure your sister in law will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.