About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 11 March 2013

I CASED Kim

Good Evening all!

Brr it`s extremely cold in the UK at the moment with blizzarding snow and freezing winds. Last week I thought spring was on it`s way but we have been dragged back into winter and I really don`t like it.
Anyway one way of ignoring the weather is to get crafty and I have another of the cards from last weeks order to show you.
I`ve unashamedly CASED THIS  card by Kim. I fell in love with her card as soon as I saw it and I knew that I wanted to adapt it for a birthday.

I used my MS Doily punch for the edge and some pink flat back pearls,
The roses are from my stash and the sentiment is PC generated and cut out with a nestie rectangle.
This is such a simple card and yet so effective. Thank you Kim.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynne love the clean and simple look

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked the card. I love your flowers bordering the sentiment - so very pretty!! And I love that it is personalized - I'm sure it will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn,
    I had to stop by to express how divine this CAS card is. It stole my heart.
    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks fabulous Lynne :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.