About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Thank you

Morning All!

My posts this week are going to be very short and sweet I`m afraid. Lots to do and no time to do it, story of my life ;-)

Alan`s eldest sister was a manager for the company that he works for and when she died a couple of weeks ago we received some lovely cards and letters from various departments, one even from the managing director. Alan asked me to make thank you cards for everyone so I made a batch, all the same to send.

I seem to be using this frame style rather a lot lately but I do love it.
I used the small sunflower from Flourishes, made a mask and inked the background in Memento Bahama Blue .
Then I coloured the flower with Promarkers.
The sentiment is from There she goes.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lynne and such a sweet gesture to say thank you. Love the aperture style too. Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design Lynne and that strong blue is gorgeous. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sad time ....but such a lovely card set, I love that frame style too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.