About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 19 November 2012

Deck the Halls

Good Morning All!

I`m in Christmas mode now. I`ve got most of my presents bought and am now frantically making cards.
Here is one I made over the week end.

I stamped and heat embossed the image from Elusive Images (now Chocolate Baroque) onto the base card.
Masked a rectangle with post its and inked the background with Antique Linen DI, Versacolor Sandstone and a litle bit of Versacolor pink.
I added some various sized red gems for the berries then made a frame using SB Rectangle Dies.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped and heat embossed.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Lynne very classy

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very charming card... love the sponging and the crystals.
    Gosh, I haven't done any heat embossing yet on my Christmas cards.
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite stamps - your card is just so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.