About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Less is More # 91 x2

Good Evening All.
A really quick post from me as it`s dark and cold up here in the loft.

This is my second entry for this weeks challenge at Simply Less is More . This time it`s a bit more true to the sketch.
I`ve used a cream hammered base card.
I cut a strip of the same card and sponged it with DI in Antique Linen and Shabby Shutters then ran along the edges with Versacolor Brown.
I stamped the branches from Inkadinkado first then the Bullrushes in Versafine Onyx. I got the bullrush stamp at the papercraft show on sunday but there`s no name on it.
I then measured and cut the strip into 3 tiles and placed it on the card using foam pads.
I finished the image off with some Liquid Pearls on the bullrushes and the leaves.
The sentiment is by Flourishes also stamped in Versafine Onyx.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous Lynne love the bullrushes and the way you've used the liquid pearls is brilliant!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynne and just love the colour...great use of liquid pearls too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So elegant! I love your background, so pretty, and the dots of Liquid Pearls look gorgeous on the fab images!

    Have a good week, and stay warm!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow indeed Lynne... this is fabulous!
    What a great image and your have given it a terrific treatment!
    Thanks once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea to do these squares after stamping such a lovely image. This is a fabulous card...so soft in the green colors, simple & truly elegant. Thanks for inspiring such a great idea for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Lynne, this turned out to be a fantastic card, it reminds me of William De Morgan tiles - beautiful work.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! LOVE this Lynne!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lynne this is fabulous :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love the colors and the liquid pearls as a finishing touch. ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very clever and fantastic, Lynne! I love the color, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.