About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 13 September 2012

Red Rose Wedding

Good Afternoon All!

Just popping in to share another card using my dies.
I think you might have guessed that I`m slightly in love with my Lace Doily Motifs set. It`s just so gorgeous and so...usable lol.
But.. I can`t take much credit for this one as I got my inspiration from THIS fabulous card I saw yesterday. Please check out Darsies blog, it`s so full of beautiful makes.

I made a panel by printing Pink Petticoats Vintage Roses in Double Cream onto white linen card and adhered it using foam tape.
The Lace Doily is cut out of the same white Linen card (Papermill direct) with the sentiment from Rubbadubbado stamped in the middle.
I made a circle frame using two nestie circles and added some paper roses from a local store and adhered that to the Doily using foam pads.
I`ve added some red ribbon and a bow from my stash and some cream pearls to finish.

Apologies once again for the photo. If you could have seen the positions I got into to try to take a half decent pic...I don`t think I`ll straighten out for a few hours yet lol.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

10 comments:

  1. That is breathtaking Lynne! Love the deep red rose ring and your trademark big bow.
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly dramatic card Lynne. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynn love the die and your gorgeous ribbon finishes it off

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful Lynne!
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous deep reds on your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Lynne, i read good and bad news, i hope Ruby is stable with her blood and i hope Karen is better and with out pain.
    STUNNING CARD LYNNE!!!!!!!, i love the contrast red and white and your red rose ring is absolutely amazing!, great work Lynne, as always.
    A warm hug for you and your family and take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn
    Fabulous card....stunning....
    Hugs Sylvie
    Love to Rubyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.