About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 26 August 2012

In the Pink wk 2

Good afternoon All!

I`m still grinning from ear to ear since getting a top six spot on the very first challenge at In the Pink. Ofcourse I just had to enter week 2 didn`t I? This time the theme is " Things with Wings" .
What better excuse did I need to ink up the gorgeous Candytuft fairy from Crafters Companion?

Dp is Papermania Capsule Collection.
Image stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut out with a Romantic Rectangles Die ( Spellbinders)
Ribbon and bow from stash.
Decorative pin from Wild Orchid Crafts with 2 beads added.
Sentiment from same stamp set cut out with Floral Ovals Die.
Image coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens with Glamour dust on wings.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lynne so delicate and stylish well done on your top 6 too
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Lynne so pretty and a beautiful image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner Lynne.... what a fabulous image and you've coloured her perfectly... and I absolutely LOVE that DP too!

    Thanks for entering again at ITP and for your support... and hope to see you again soon!

    Big hugs
    Posh x
    ITP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne - this is just so pretty and, as always, beautifully coloured. The diecut frame is so delicate, perfect with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Lynne! Love the image and the papers and dies are just perfect.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty, beautiful image and lovely card design. I love the nestie you've used.

    I'm number 17 @ In the Pink this week, I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, I have not commented on any further back but I like them all.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Lynne - love the die cut frame and the gorgeous fairy. Oooh and the backing paper is delicious!

    Thank you for joining us again at ITP - hope to see you again next time!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.