About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 14 May 2012

Wonderful Mum.

Good Afternoon all!

A quick post for change from me. The playground over at Pixies Crafty Snippets has been extended to two weeks so this gives me a chance to show the second card I made from my white card snippets. This one is not for a specific Mum. It`s another card to go into the fund raising box and I thought it was time I made some cards especially for the mums. I really ought to be doing Dad cards but they take much more thinking about lol.
Anyway,here it is,
No image this time. I thought the embossing on the panel and the beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, were enough to keep it delicate and simple.
The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with a nestie label 4 die, mounted onto a nestie beaded oval.
I`ve added a pale pink ribbon and bow to finish.

I`ll be back tomorrow with some more Mum cards that are about as far removed from this one as you can get.
Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lynne - I love the shape you get from layering those two diecuts. which die did you use for the bottom one?
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lynne, this is so pretty yet elegant at the same time. Got to be a really popular seller :) Di xx What, no sweeties? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Lynne love all the embossing and like have you have got a centre sentiment

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lynne, gorgeous embossing :o)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lynne, this is so elegant! So delicate and simply beautiful! Love the texture and layers. I agree Dad cards so take a lot more thinking.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lynne, this is so elegant! So delicate and simply beautiful! Love the texture and layers. I agree Dad cards so take a lot more thinking.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lynne, this is so elegant! So delicate and simply beautiful! Love the texture and layers. I agree Dad cards so take a lot more thinking.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card again Lynne, I am such a fan of your cards :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.