About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 12 April 2012

Pixie`s Crafty Snippets # 15

Good Evening All!

I enjoyed myself so much playing in the playground over at Pixies Crafty Snippets last week so I`m back with another batch of snippet cards for the fundraising box. This time I`m hoping someone will partner me on the see saw but if not I`ve got a very long rope for a group skip. I`ve also got sweets, half price mini eggs but who cares? I`m just hoping these pesky showers go away.



Terrible photographs I`m afraid and I`ve made them worse trying to edit them. The Brocade panels are left overs from my previous bright cards ( Yellow & Black and Pink & Pistachio)
The flowers are all made from snippets.
I made two more for the box but as the panels are not snippets ( but what is left over is so watch this space lol) I can`t enter them.

These two are both done with Pink Petticoat Quatrofoil.
All sentiments are computer generated.

I think I`m moving out of my bright phase for now and going a bit more CaS but I`ll see how the mood takes me lol.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous selection of snippet cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so fabulous Lynne, well done again !!!!:) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these. Your flowers are gorgeous. Yips!! just stood on a thorn cos I'm lurking in the bushes at the moment on me iPad. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these designs - really gorgeous colour combos, and such stylish layouts. Lovely! M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards and nice to see you in the playground again. Will you be sharing your mini eggs??
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Lynne, really eye catching and I love the layouts. Hope you didn't get mugged for your mini eggs! Ah, how I remember group skipping with long ropes :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynne, these are gorgeous! I love love your flowers to! The colors are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow gorgeous Lynne. LOVE the black and green. I'll come and see-saw with you but only if you share your mini eggs ;-)
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Lynne lovely selection of colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynne, these are just gorgeous; just love all the colour combos and your flowers!!! Your photos are fine.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Lynne these are beautiful and so elegant. Love your color combos and lovely flowers.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful set of cards. The hair clipping above looks like he had a good time. hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.