About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 7 April 2012

Less is More #62 Colour Challenge

Good Afternoon All!
Yes it`s still saturday and I`m here already with my card for Less is More which, being the first saturday of the month is a colour challenge. This week the challenge is to make a clean and simple card using Three Shades Of Green.
Not too difficult but not as easy as I`d hoped lol.
  I started with an A5 white tent fold card. I cut a circle with a nestie into a post it and stamped my leaf (Papertrey Turning a New Leaf) through it to get the sizing right.Leaf stamped with Versacolor Lime green.
I then used the same circle nestie and one size larger to make my hoop with some bright green card and placed it using foam pads.
The sentiment is There She Goes stamped in Versacolor Evergreen.
And there you have it, quick, clean and simple.

Not much to report on Ruby. She has her op this week so I`ll update you as soon as I know anything.

I`d like to say a very big welcome to my new followers, thank you for choosing my little blog to follow, it`s very much appreciated.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

20 comments:

  1. Lovely design Lynne and pretty shades of green

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Lynne, beutiful CAS, card, the circle catch the eye, grea idea!, well done Lynne:D
    About Ruby, no news, good news:D
    An Easter hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! LOVE how you framed your image, and the three greens look fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How springlike and elegant!

    I hope all goes well for Ruby, poor little mite. x

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super Lynne, I love this design. All good wishes for Ruby for Thursday!
    Thank you so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne - your design is so pretty and elegant. Love the way you've framed the image.

    I do hope all goes well for little Ruby.
    Take care - Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab!! Why can't I think up designs lie this?!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous hun, absolutely love the leaf stamp, pretty greens too. Hugs Sxx PS. I remember bottle green PE knickers, no pocket though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifully designed card, lynne!! have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb card Lynne, love he combo
    All good wishes for Ruby and then for a speedy recovery
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Lynn, thinking & praying for Ruby too:) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply Beautiful card, Lynne. Very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how your eye is drawn straight to the fern. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bright green frame! Lovely card! Hope Ruby gets better every day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazingly simple but affective card!

    Kate
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.