About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 15 December 2011

Less is More wk 45 Let it Snow

At last, I thought I`d never get this posted. I`ve never been this late with my entry for Less is More before but I didn`t want to miss a week after all this time. This week it`s a one layer card with the theme `Let it Snow`.
I really can`t understand why, when I`ve known Christmas was coming for the past year, I`m still running about like a maniac and so disorganised it`s unbelievable.
Anyway onto my very late card.
White card base 5x5 punched along the bottom with a MS punch.
I used a medallion stamp by Creative Stamping called Snowflake but kept it as a single image, stamped in Memento Bahama Blue and embossed in clear EP.
The sentiment is by Layers of Color stamped in Versafine Black.
And there you have it clean and very, very simple. Just like me lol.

Hopefully I`ll get round a few more of you with comments later this evening.
Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

17 comments:

  1. Lynne - this is just gorgeous! I love the snowflake medallion - looks stunning and such a super font on the greeting. It's brilliant.

    I know what you mean about Christmas too - fortunately there's still a week to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how elegant this card is!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Lynne just love the sentiment . Don't worry you're not the only one not ready for Christmas!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Lynne, This is so pretty, love the bright blue of your snowflake!
    You are not alone, headless chicken comes to mind over here, if only I was more organised LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne, This is a gorgeous snowflake, and beautiful in blue. I love the sentiment you have used.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super one Lynne!
    I love the simplicity.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the snowflake in blue and the vintage style sentiment and fab use of the punch too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous card, lynne!! love that snowflake image... and i like your new blog look... i almost went with the same background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the new Wintery blog look!

    Great CAS snowflake card. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Lynne, i'm really busy but a little time for my LIMETTES friends, ooooh Lynne so, so, so, elegant, i love it.
    A hug from Palma.I love your stamp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super snowflake colour and I love the sentiment stamp it all works really well together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect combo - the stamp is gorgeous with the snowflake and the border punch is a perfect final touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you didn't miss a week too Lynne
    Terrific card
    Love that snowflake
    Many thanks
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smashing - this shade of blue works a treat

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just delightful. Love the punch along the bottom-it really finishes it off nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think running about like a maniac is part of Christmas Lynne! I love your card and the sentiment has a frozen look about it too which looks great with the snowflake. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabby snowflake image - love how you've matched the spikey font and spikey shapes on the card too - very elegant.
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.