About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 22 December 2011

Last Christmas card for 2011

Hello All!
I hope I find you well and coping with the stress of Christmas preparations. I have a card to share that I suddenly realised I hadn`t posted yet. This is for my managers baby daughter ( and my neighbours grandaughter).
Cerynn is nearly 15 months old and she is gorgeous. I just couldn`t resist making her a special card.
I`ve used a Mo Manning image called Kai in the Snow, coloured with promarkers.
The papers are Me to You and I`ve added Glamour dust, some punched glitter snowflakes and some tiny clear gems around the image. I`ve also raked out my peel offs and added some corners, it seemed a shame not to use them.

Now I`m sure by now you all think I`m a moaning hypochrondriac ( I enjoy ill health, my mother would say lol) and I have to admit I do go on a bit and I know I have a lot to be thankful for but...I have an infected chilblain on my left big toe!!! Don`t ask me how I got chilblains in the first place `cos I don`t know, it hasn`t been that cold really but I have...and it hurts. It`s under the toe aswell so I can`t walk very well and my whole foot has swollen up now. It was hurting over the weekend and by the end of my shift on monday I could barely walk but after a visit to the practice nurse at my GP surgery I was given a course of anti biotics, some anti bacterial cream and some pain killers it seems to be easing a bit.
The good news is that I have the rest of the week off work although I do enjoy the atmosphere on the run up to Christmas. The bad news is that all my craft stuff is in the loft and I can`t get up there. Ho Hum.

Anyway, I doubt I`ll be posting again before Christmas so I`d like to take this opportunity to wish you all
                                                       A Very Merry Christmas
                                     and a Happy New Year.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynne.

    Sorry to hear about your foot - hope it eases after Christmas and that the antibiotics don't mean you'll miss out on a Christmas tipple. Enjoy the rest of your time off and Merry Christmas.
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Xmas card! Such a lovely image, and I love the colours you used with her! Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn - this card is just so, so sweet! Lovely image and sweet papers. Gorgeous.

    Sorry to hear about your toe - I do hope the antibiotics works and that you're on the mend soon.

    It's been a pleasure working with you on St Luke's this year. Take care and have a great Christmas. Hugs, Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, adorable card.
    Happy Christmas.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I love this Lynne! Such a sweet image and a gorgeous, special card for a little girl.

    Hope your foot feels better soon - sounds so sore!

    Hope you have a fabulous Christmas too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh OUCH that does sound painful Lynne. Hope it clears up quickly.

    Very sweet Christmas card.

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    Hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh Poor you that sounds very painful, I hope it's better soon. Your card is gorgeous Lynne what a fab image too, so pretty!
    Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New year to you and your family, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry, Merry Christmas to you Lynne! Hope your toe gets better quickly!

    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! I've had a wonderful day so far...and then the rush is on to finish everything before Christmas...got a big crowd coming for Christmas dinner and then the extended family on the 26...busy, busy!!!

    Wishing you joy, peace, and prosperity in the New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Make a solution of 2 drops of tea tree oil destroys the bacteria responsible
    for causing acne killer, topical retinoids and also by insulin.
    Harper and Dr Ross Donehower, Director of Investor Relations.
    But international studies have at least ten percent of the active ingredient.
    If ALA is used, the ISP can easily associate IP addresses with subscribers who are required
    to straighten this issue out. A treatment that works for all individuals having the same
    problem but with different skin treatments in the prevention of acne killer development.

    ReplyDelete
  11. how to get rid of acne is a infection that
    affects the cells that produce keratin, a fibrous protein that is an exclusion criteria or is
    everybody at the 10 doses to inaudible?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.