About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 13 November 2011

St Lukes Mid Month Reminder

Hello Friends!
Just a quick post from me to remind you that this months challenge at St Lukes  
is halfway through (well almost). As it`s November we want you to share your Christmas cards with us and don`t forget we have a fantastic prize for the winner from Lili of the Valley too.
We would also be extremely grateful if you could donate your card to this worthy cause. There is going to be a Chritmas fayre on the 27th November where Tara will be selling all the donated cards. Details are on the main blog.
Just to get you in the mood I`ve made this card.
Cream pearlescent card cut to make a 5x5. I`ve used DP from Papermania Silent Night Collection matted onto burgundy card. On the green paper I`ve stamped and embossed in gold a Holly Flourish stamp from Inkadinkado in top left and bottom right corners.I`ve also swiped my embossing pad along the edges and embossed in gold.
The text paper has some gold foiling on and is matted onto burgundy card that has been punched with a MS border punch.
I`ve added a ribbon and bow which match perfectly with the lattering on the text paper, along with a die cut star which I`ve glittered in gold and some gold cord.
The sentiment is by Anita`s, also stamped and embossed in gold and cut out with a nestie circle and matted onto burgundy card cut out with a nestie scalloped circle.
As all the DP and some of the card is from my snippet box, I`m also entering this one into Jules Crafty Snippets Challenge # 45. I haven`t had the chance to join in with Jules for a couple of weeks so I was determined to get one in early this week. You never know I might even got another one done...

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

19 comments:

  1. Ooh! Thanks for the reminder Lynne.

    Love the card. Will get my St Lukes one sorted asap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the colours and design. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and my favourite papers,
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and gorgeous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love that big gold star!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Lynne. I just love that gold flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lynne - love all the layers and texture. Thanks for reminding everyone about the challenge.
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous Christmas card Lynne.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely traditional colours here Lynn..great card.
    My nestie frame embossing worked! I was so chuffed but then messed up the inking for my LIM card :( Going to try again.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's fab Lynne,esp. love the embossing too :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynne

    Our favourite Christmas papers and you have used them beautifully. I have loads of snippets from this collection because I won't throw a single scrap away .. .. I love them so much!! LOL!!

    Loving the gold embossing you have added too .. .. a great touch and a great finished look.

    Thank you for sharing such a lovely make in the snippet playground this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catching up and have to say ALL your cards are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card.Loving the gold embossing you have added.A great touch and a great finished look.
    plastic cards
    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Lynne I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lynne - this is gorgeous! Lovely papers and super sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely snippet card - I like the gold EP edging and the flourish and the bow/star are a beautiful finishing touch. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a stunning christmas card, lynne!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.