About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday 7 October 2011

Playdate Cafe #102

Hi All!
 Brrr it`s a bit chilly here today. Bright and sunny but definitely Autumn. I have a quick post again today to show a card I`ve made for this weeks challenge at The Playdate Cafe where we have been given this spooky colour scheme.
Slime Green.....Frightful Fuschia...
Putrid Purple...Black as Night
  We don`t really celebrate Halloween here and personally I don`t know of anyone that does. Having said that, the amount of Halloween stuff we`re selling in the shop tells me that alot of people do.
Anyway I used the colours and came up with this un-spooky creation.

The main DP is by Dovecraft and I`ve had it for ages and not really used it until now. I`ve matted that onto some purple card.
The green strip of DP is by Papermania, also matted onto purple card.
The sentiment is by Layers of Colour stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and cut out witha nestie labels 4 die.
I`ve added a cerise ribbon and bow and some purple gems to the flower middles.
That`s it for today, see you over the weekend.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lynne, such pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "spooky" colors are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lynne!

    You have lots of fab card; love the one for LIM with the colours of your eyes and the Christmas wreath for Jules. I'll come back for inspiration.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Lynne. What striking colours. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That paper is to die for... so elegant, Lynne. And the bow is stunning. CAS and beautiful.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a striking colour combination Lynne and that paper is just perfect! Love this; only you would make an elegant spooky card, lol!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and stylish card Lynne. I have some of those DPs too - you inspired me to use them.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynne - just so beautiful! I really like the backing paper with the lovely flowers and the super pink bow! A super use of spooky colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant use of halloween colours Lynne (can you tell I'm not a fan of halloween?!) Your card is truly stunning. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love your non-Halloween card, Lynne! That satiny bow really takes center stage. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful patterned paper! Love that bright bow and your sentiment label :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That paper is perfect! I love how you've pulled the colors from it with your bow and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.