About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 8 October 2011

Less is More #36 ...One Layer Hearts

Good Afternoon All!
It`s LiMday once again, how the weeks are flying, and as it`s the second saturday of the month it has to be One Layer Day. This week at Less is More we are asked to make a one layer card using a heart or hearts with little or no embellishment.
I hadn`t realised how many heart stamps I had, must be getting sloppy in my old age lol. So I`ve gone mad and made 3. ( actually I made 4 but one is in the bin). I thought I`d put them all in one post to save your poor fingers.
First up is made with stamps from Chocolate Baroque With Love From Me To You set. I stamped and embossed the first heart in detail silver EP, then masked it and stamped and embossed the second. Did the same with the sentiment. Added a red heart gem to finish.
Second is a stamp from Papermania Confetti collection.Stamped in Versacolor Burgundy. The sentiment is from the same set. This was my second attempt with this stamp as it left a small gap in the middle but it did the same on this one so I`ve hidden it with a clear heart gem.
And last but not least is this very CaS one. Also from the Chocolate Baroque With Love set simply stamped in Memento Lady Bug. The sentiment is by Flourishes, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.
I might have another go during the week but I`m having my hours changed at work (hopefully) so might not have time. We`ll see.

Thanksfor popping in...Lynne xxx

34 comments:

  1. Hello Lynne

    Three fabulous and stunning cards. My favoruite is the first one, I love your colour combination of silver with a red heart in the centre.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hearts - I really need to get my stamp catalogue done - I've got that chocolate baroque one too but had totally forgotten! My fave is the large heart with the "happy accident" gem centre ;-)
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Lynne, thank you for yours comments last week, you are always very kind :D.
    OOOOh Lynne, three cards are fantastic but the second...I LOVE THIS STAMP!!!beautiful!!and burgundi is a very elegant colour, good job Lynne, as ever.
    A hug from Palma and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous selection of hearts you have Lynne! I love these cards, theynare all fantastic!
    I must buy some more heart stamps lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Lynne, my fav is the first one.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite is the first too - I like the overlapping hearts. Who'd have thought you were such a romantic Lynne?!! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sloppy too Lynne, I have loads of heart stamps... these are all great, I think my fave is the third one!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super selection of heart stamps! I think they are all super, but my favourite is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous selection of cards Lynne! My favourite is the second one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all terrific Lynne
    Simply perfect!
    Love your new blog
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  11. All gorgeous Lynne, can't pick a favourite!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three fantastic cards can't choose between them ! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all just beautiful Lynne. Like you I have a lot of heart stamps that don't see the light of day. I love the stunning simplicity of all of your designs,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. all the cards are fabulous, lynne... but i really like the second one... that scrolly heart is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant cards Lynn, love the silver hearts on the first they look so elegant :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. As my daughter would say - 'I *HEART* these'!!!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  17. All three are so different! The silver masked hearts are so elegant, the pattern on the second is so pretty and the 3rd is simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lyn
    Three stunners ....gorgeous ...
    Hugs Sylvie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. All three are terrific. I bet the one in the bin is good too . . . just not up to your high standards!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  20. All three gorgeous cards Lynn, my fave is the second one.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lynn what a lovely bunch of hearts you have! They are all great and for me, my favourite is the last one, so simple and elegant
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice cards. I most like the last one. Very simple, but very beautiful!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  23. Three stunning cards, I love them all
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my, Lynne...these are all great cards..but I must say that the third card steals my heart!! LOVE that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great selection of cards Lynne. Nearly asked to borrow the last stamp from my friend, so you know I am liking this best of all.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great set of cards Lynne, like them all. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Lynne

    Wow what a lovely selection of gorgeous cards you've made for LIM this week - I love 'em all!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Lynne, Gorgeous makes, all three are lovely but my favourite is the pink ornate heart in the middle :0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards Lynne - particularly like the pink one with the central gem, but they are all totally gorgeous.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Three super cards again Lynne, the second is my fav I think ....just love that stamp!:O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.