About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Less is More # 36 Hearts x 2

Good morning all!
I found a card that I made for Less is More  " In the Frame" quite a few weeks ago that I didn`t post at the time. Somehow it didn`t seem quite right for that particular challenge but it fits quite nicely into this weeks `Hearts` theme.
 The stamp is from Chocolate Baroque ( Elusive Images) Mother`s Day set, stamped and embossed in detail silver EP and coloured with Promarkers.
The sentiment is by Flourishes (ofcourse)
Sorry it`s not the best photo and I`ve tried editing it but it`s still not quite sharp enough.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

23 comments:

  1. I like your stamp it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little stamp Lynne and a lovely colourful card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This works perfectly for this challenge Lynne, it looks terrific!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lynne, what a gorgeous stamp! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stamp and a lovely CAS card! Beautiful colouring of the flowers :)
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh what a great card again Lynne, love that stamp & the lovely bright colours too...I struggled with the light this week too taking a pic :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab image and I think the colour is so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful stamp...brilliantly colored

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, a really fab stamp and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynne - this is perfect for the hearts challenge! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so beautiful Lynne.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. FAbulous card Lynne, it would ahve worked perfectly for In the Frame too I say!
    Thank you
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fab... love the scrolls and how subtle the heart is... such pretty flowers. Super card,

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's beautiful-what a gorgeous stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Lynne

    Your card is fabulous - I love it.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous design! I love the placement of your heart image. I also love the way the flowers sit in the outline of the heart. Your coloring is fabulous! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunner Lynne! I like where you've positioned the image.Your photo looks fab to me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I agree - it's brilliant Lynne! I love the colours you've used on those stunning flowers too. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Lynn, love how the flower spray makes up the heart frame :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.