About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 23 October 2011

Jules crafty snippets wk 42

Good evening all!
I had intended to post these cards in last weeks Snippets challenge but things got in the way (read previous post for details).
I started off making one card then realised that I had naughtily cut into at least 2 of each of these sheets giving me some quite large snippets so I got carried away and made 6.





The stamp is one I`ve had for years and is from Anita`s. I`ve simply coloured with Promarkers and added some Art Glitter to the baubles and stars.
The DP is Dovecraft that I`ve also had for along time. I`ve just done variations with different EF and paper placements. Really quick and easy for mass producing.
The sentiment is another Anita`s set, Magical Christmas.

On Jules blog she has come up with a really good idea. She wants us to check our stats and see our most popular post, then, if we want to, show that post again. Well here is mine. It was quite a surprise really, I never dreamed it would be this card that had the most views. To find yours all you have to do is go to stats, look at the posts column and click on `all time`. The most viewed will be at the top of the list.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

19 comments:

  1. I love the combo of dsp and image - they are perfect together - so bright and cheerful! And I can understand the sympathy card being a popular post - it is so simple yet so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful christmas cards lovely bright colours...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Lynne! I love the stamp and the papers and your lovely CAS style.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations sweetie, in gorgeous colours ♥ pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What bright, cheerful Christmas cards! Lovely!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne

    My you are off to a great early start with your snippet creations.

    They are really bright, happy and very, very beautiful!.

    I love all the embossing and how they all look so clean and crisp.

    Thank you also for sharing your most viewed post. That is a gorgeous card too. I love how your stamping is edge of your card and the lovely blue tones!

    Thank you for sharing in the snippet playground again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lynne that is a fabulous set of cards.
    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab bright christmas cards Lynne! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous set of Christmas cards Lynne! I'm not surprised that card was your most viewed - it's spectacular! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely set of Christmas cards. You are a little star. Your most viewed card is just wonderful. So delicate.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what a lot you made and each is really beautiful. I'm not surprised your most popular card was that little beauty, it is stunning Lynne!! :0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Christmas set - really festive and so cheerful. And I can understand why the sympathy card is the most viewed - it's simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great set of Christmas cards and i loved the card that got the most viewings first time round Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delightful Christmas cards! Your sympathy card is beautiful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Christmas cards - those gorgeous colours, with white to make them pop, and the embossing to add texture - just makes you want to touch them! And the sympathy card is beautiful - clean, simple, but perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely snippet cards - very crisp and clean looking. My 'most viewed' card was a bit of a surprise too, a CAS card like yours :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous set of snippet makes Lynne and your most viewed card is beautiful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. love those papers, i probably only have snippets left of them, great snippet cards x

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my goodness I've got that stamp - oh my who would have thought you could create such stunning work with it. Just fab
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.