About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Jules Crafty Snippets wk 41

Good Afternoon All!
Another quick post today so I can share a card I made for Jules Crafty Snippets wk 41.


 The main DP is a bit left over from a Forever Friends decoupage kit, matted onto pink card.
The strip is one of many pieces I still have in the box form a Papermania pack ( I think) also matted onto pink card.
The image is one of only two Penny Black stamps I own and really must rectify. I love this stamp, it`s so versatile and I just love the way his (her) spikes are sticking through the hammock lol. Coloured in Promarkers with a tiny bit of Glamour Dust on the Bee`s wings. The image is cut out with a circle nestie and matted onto a pink Lacey Circle.
The sentiment is by Anita`s, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.
I`ve added a ribbon too and was going to put a bow onto it but then discovered there wasn`t enough room Doh!

I`ve changed my hours at work this week, so instead of doing afternoons, I`m now doing mornings starting at 9. I`m still trying to get into a routine but hopefully once I`m sorted I`ll have more time to myself and that means more time for crafting. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

11 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie - I love the spikes through the hammock too - what great detail in a stamp! Great colouring and snippets use too :-D
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable....I love this stamp

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynne; I love that stamp and the colours you've used are so pretty.

    Changing your hours at work to make more time for crafting sounds perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute birthday card - I do like the way the daisies have made a hammock holder!! It's lovely.

    Hope you settle into your new routine soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet snippet card.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne

    A real little beauty .. .. fantastic use of your snippets.

    I hope your change in hours makes for more crafting time .. .. as that will mean we will see even more of your lovely crafty makes!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Lynne .. .. my brain was too occupied thinking of more crafty makes from you that I left without saying thank you for sharing your lovely make in the snippet playground. LOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card-just love the colours you used.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet image and a very pretty card. Hope you settle to your new routine - more crafting time sounds like a great plan! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhhhhhh so cute Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.