About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 6 July 2011

cr84fn # 33

Good afternoon all!
First of all can I shout from the rooftops to tell you all I got A TERRIFIC TOP 3 place in last weeks challenge at CR84FN I am so chuffed. As soon as I recieve my badge I`ll put it at the top of my sidebar..


The colours for this fortnights challenge at CR84FN are red,pinkand a neutral. Now red and pink are colours I would never normally put together and I did struggle to come up with something I wanted to admit to making lol. My first attempt went straight into the bin but that was mainly down to not having any mojo on monday. How typical, I take a week off work and my mojo goes on holiday.
Yesterday was completely different. I took a different approach and within minutes came up with this one, much, much better than the first.
I`ve kept it CAS as this seems to be my preferred style at the moment.
A6 white card base.
Panel cut slightly smaller than card, I`ve embossed lines on one side of panel with score board.
The DP is a from my snippet box and is by Pink Petticoat from the His/ Hers papers
The image is by Chocolate Baroque Fresh Florals set, coloured with a mix of watercolour pencils and promarkers then cut out with a nestie oval.
The sentiment is from Flourishes Orchids set, stamped in Versafine Black and cut out with a nestie circle.
I`ve added a pink gingham ribbon and bow.
The panel is added using foam pads.


I`m being extremely good just lately and going straight to my snippet box for papers rather than cutting into new sheets or printing more off. Not that it`s making much of a hole in the amount of snippets I have but every little helps and I`m determined not to buy new papers for a while (until I see something that I just can`t live without lol)

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

16 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great idea! I will copy it today, forgive me... but I make a card with a motorcycle for a man, so it will look different. I love your card, it is georgeous!

    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute show stopper Lynne! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Oh and congratulations on making top 3! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Top 3 at CR84FN - you have no idea how hard it is to pick just 3 :))

    And you've done it again Lynne - this is just lovely. The layers, the embossing and the poppies are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Top 3....and waht a beautiful card you have created for this week....simply gorgeous! And love the gingham ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne, first of all CONGRATS!
    Secondly, another STUNNING entry!!! WOW! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is charming! Your flowers are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Lynne! Love all the white on white! Congrats on your Top 3 and thanks for joining us again at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynne, this is absolutely LOVELY! Super image and I just LOVE that gingham bow! I also LOVE the scoring! THX for playing with us at CR84FN! Another FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on last week's honor Lynne! We loved your project! This card is gorgeous! So fresh and elegant! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Lynne.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love the flower image, your scored lines and the layout. Simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your Terrific Top 3. Very pretty card,love the stamped flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lynne

    You are a good girl .. .. heading straight for your snippets.

    Perhaps we should all post a picture of our snippets and then post another in 6 months time to see if we can see any difference!!

    Mine just seem to keep multiplyiing .. no matter how many cards I make LOL!!

    Never mind .. I am having fun!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your Top 3 Lynne; I'm not surprised though!! This is another gorgeous card - you do CAS so well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on top three. Your CAS card is fantastic. I prefer a card that can be put into an envelope. So you can put it in an envelope and mail it to me! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.