About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you all for the lovely comments you`ve given me over the past year, all the inspiration I`ve gathered from your fabby blogs and all the new friends I`ve made.

I don`t normally make new year resolutions because I know I won`t keep to them but this year I`m resolving to be more organised in my crafting and make more of an effort to get around you all to leave comments. If Santa is as kind as I hope he`s going to be things might just get a little easier, ( wink wink).

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

                          Merry Christmas! 

2 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family too Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.