About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 8 July 2010

Curtain call # 37

Good Morning All!

Happy Thursday!

My card today is for CurtainCall #37 
over at Stacey`s blog. This is the inspiration,
and here is my take on it. ( I edited this post and added another piccy with a sentiment)

I`m really not sure about this one. It looked great in my head when I was thinking about how to go about it but now it`s made up I`m a bit unsure.

Ofcourse I don`t have any SU products so I`ve had to inprovise with my colours but I don`t think they are too far fron the mark.

I ran some pale yellow card through the Cuttlebug using the Swirls folder.
I matted that onto some brown card and then added that to a plain white A6 card.
The Swirl image is  Papertrey Fancy Flourishes set stamped in chestnut and cut out with a nestie Labels 4 die.
I added some handmade paper flowers. You can find the tutorial for these Here.
I also added some matching flat backed pearls.
A chocolate coloured ribbon to finish.

Well blogger appears to have got rid of it`s gremlins for now, on mine anyway, so I`d like to thank you all for the lovely comments on my last post.

Thanks for popping in ...Lynne xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is perfect for the challenge.. LOVE the flowers.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like both of them and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely colors. Great flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne I love it with or without the sentiment. Beautiful colours and yet again I love the layout. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both - I like how the swirl image matches the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Lynne!!! Great CAS cards and the added sentiment works either way!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous CAS cards, Lynne! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.