About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday 11 June 2010

Fathers Day

Happy Friday Evening All!

Now I know I told you all that I quite like footy and I do, honest, I watched the opening ceremony this afternoon and the match between South Africa and Mexico. I do, however, like to save my screaming from the sofa for England matches so I`ve grabbed a few minutes to post this card.

I`ve actually cased this one from my blog buddy  Vicky .

I`ve used different stamps. These are from My Minds Eye `wild asparagus` set.
And the layout is slightly different.
I stamped the 3 different types of leaves randomly onto a piece of white card, cut it to size and layered onto a piece of dark green card.
I then stamped all the leaves out again and cut them out. I placed them onto the card using foam pads to give it some dimension.
The Dad sentiment is from Rubbadubbado.

Please check out Vicky`s blog, as she has some awsome creations I know you`ll love.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love your card Lynne! I love all things leafy, and I adore all the different shaped leaves and colours, works soo well all together.
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely "male" card, (always a difficult one to do - for me anyway!). Love the colours and the elegant design. Have just discovered your lovely blog whilst doing a bit of "hopping"!!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, lovely stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great card Lynne, love the colours. I love cards with leaves and trees so you've hot the spot for me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so flattered to be mentioned Lynne and I love this leafy card! The colours are great and you are a very versatile stamper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.