About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Thanks to you all.

Can I firstly say thank you for all your lovely comments regarding my Mum. She was diagnosed with Alzheimers 10 years ago so we`ve had plenty of time to get used to it. It`s a really cruel illness because not only does it take away your faculties it takes your dignity aswell. Anyway ...enough of the depressing stuff.

We`ve had some really good news this week. My son and his girlfriend Rachel have named the day..Yeah..
They`ve not booked the church yet but they are hoping for september 2011 and they`ve asked me to make the invitations :) I`ve already started on some samples and I`ll post them later when they`re all finished. I`m so excited I`m like a kid at Christmas.

Right..On to my card for today;
Another clean and simple card but just for a change I`ve punched 3 circles with the spellbinders circle die. I`ve used Pink Petticoat Spring stripes paper behind them.
The stamp is from a  set from Anitas called Cottage Garden and I`ve coloured them with watercolour pencils and added a tiny bit of glamour dust
The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey.

Thank you for popping in
Lynne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.