About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Mothers Day

Good Morning to you all!

First of all an apology for being a bad blogger. I have been crafting, just not posting much lately. I have, however been keeping an eye on all my lovely blogger buddies and getting inspiration from all over the place.


Today I thought I`d share my Mothers day cards with you. I made two, obviously, one for my Mum and one for Alans Mum. I always make them the same because as far as I`m concerned, I have two Mums.
This time I did different colours but the same design.

The stamp is ofcourse my Flourishes small Sweetpea.
I stamped and embossed in gold detail embossing powder.
I coloured using Marvy Brush markers.
The background card is embossed using Cuttlebug Swiss Dots.
I`ve added a ribbon and bow and some flat backed pearls.
The sentiment stamp is from Elusive images Mothers Day set.

Thanks for looking.....Lynne xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.