About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentines Card

Hi All!

I hope you all got lovely Valentines treats today.

I`ve just about finished my mammoth move around now that my son has flown the nest. His bedroom is now (or nearly is) a guest room and my loft is now all mine. Yippee!

I just about had time to whip up a Valentines card for hubby. A really quick card but it says everything I need it to say.
I used white hammered card and made it DL.
The DP is by Pink Petticoat & is from the `tis the season collection. I mounted it onto red card to give it an edge.
I embossed some red card with cuttlebug swirls folder and cut the heart with a punch.
The roses are from my stash. I added a piece of red ribbon but decided against a bow this time.
The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with a spellbinders oval die.

All that work and I didn`t get anything :(   Hope he feels guilty now lol.

Enjoy the rest of the day  Lynne xxx

1 comment:

  1. lovely card - that heart is fab. It's early yet and at least the shops open on Sundays LOL!
    Linby x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.