About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 15 February 2010

Sunflowers

Happy Monday!

Now I know that Sunflowers are an autumn flower but I really needed something bright and cheerful for these gloomy february days.
 This is from my new set of Papertrey ink stamps called Autumn Abundance.
They cost me an absolute fortune as not only did I have to pay postage from the states, I had to pay an extra £16 customs charges on top so I think I`ll be getting some good use out of them lol.

The image is coloured with watercolour pencils and cut out with Spellbinders circles die.
The DP is from my stash. I`ve added some gorgeous gingham ribbon and a huge bow. Some flat backed pearls to finish and there you have it. Simples!

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

1 comment:

  1. I leanred that lesson with my prismas, your card is gorgeous and i love sunflowers they are my fave flower, a really cheery card hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.