About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 24 January 2010

Small sweetpeas

Good morning and a happy sunday to you all.
I just can`t get enough of these stamps from flourishes but I do realise that you might be getting a bit bored of them by now so I think I`ll make this my last one for a while.

I stamped and embossed in black this time. I like to emboss when I can as it gives you a definate point for colouring. I coloured with marvy brush markers again.
The image is cut out with my oval nesties and mountes onto a background embossed with cuttlebugs swiss dots.
I added a lacey edge from spellbinders and some ribbon and finished it off with some flat backed pearls.
The sentiment is by Papertrey and cut out with spellbinders labels 4 die.

Thanks for looking.......Lynne xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.