About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 4 January 2010

Small Gerbera


This is, I think, my favourite card yet. You know when you make a card and sometimes you think, " yea thats ok". Well I make alot of those.I`m my own worse critic and always think I could have done better.
This card however, I`m really pleased with.
The dp is Joanna Sheen gingham and I`ve edged it with a tiny piece of bright pink along the bottom.
The stamp is the smaller version of the Gerbera daisy from Flourishes, stamped and embossed in gold again. I`ve coloured the image in the brightest pink brush marker I could find. My new borderbilities came out again and I finished off with some white flat backed pearls.
Got to go now, my fingers are starting to get numb lol.
Thanks for popping in ...Lynne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. Did you get the photographic equipment you wanted for Christmas? We have snow here too, a rarity for south West Sussex, keep warm and cozy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, I love that border and your gerberas are just beautiful,
    Love Sarita xx
    PS: Thank you for letting me know about Jerry Kay's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.