About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Iris



Happy Tuesday!
It`s a little bit brighter today than yesterday. I don`t think I saw daylight yesterday and couldn`t wait for evening to come so I could close the curtains and put the light on. Yuk! I hate days like that..,


Today I`ve used another of my Artkure stamps, Siberian Iris.
I`ve had this stamp for a few months now but haven`t used it before. I`ve shown two pics of it as neither of them are very good on their own.
I used navy blue base card and matted some white card on top. The DP is by Kameo cards. I embossed some white card with the cuttlebug Swiss dots folder and cut it into a strip then added some navy blue ribbon. I attached a border along the bottom using my Spellbinders borderbilities classic lace in navy I stamped the image in black and coloured with Marvy brush markers and mounted this onto the card slighly off centre. I finished off with some blue gem stones and a huge bow.

Thanks for popping in.... Lynne xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.