About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 23 January 2010

Blue gerbera

I know... I know, I have been a naughty blogger just lately and haven`t been posting much. But, I have been busy crafting and have lots of cards to post now so hopefully I be able to post daily for a while. I have also been keeping up with all my blog pals and looking at some of the beautiful designs you have on your blogs.
The photograph isn`t very good. I`m sorry I really will have to sort out the lighting on my light box. A bit more practice methinks.
This card is another gerbera one. The beauty of gerberas is that you are not limited to colour so can go with any paper or ribbon or any other embellishment you`ve already got in your stash box. Apart from that I love `em.
I coloured this one with marvy brush markers and cut the circle with my nesties.
The DP is from my stash box and I have scored the background.
I added some ribbon to match the blue and a small bow.
The sentiment is from my new Papertrey stampset. I finished off the DP with a scalloped edge from my Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for popping in ......Lynne xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the font of the sentiment. Another pretty one. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.