About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 8 November 2009

Rosy Apples


This is the same stamp as in a previous post from `Elusive images`
but this time I decided to make all the fruit, apples.
I coloured the image with watercolour pencils and gave the apples a rosy glow (sounds like an anti-aging cream advert) with chalks. The berry`s have been glittered to give it some zing and the bow was painted with Twinkling H2O`s.
I added a ribbon and a huge bow and some gems from my stash.
Going to have a shower now before X factor, please let the brothers grim go tonight!!!
Thanks for looking,
                                Lynne xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry i have not visited in a while but i am up and running again, i love the image its very regal, and the sparkle looks fab, also loving your ribbon, have a great weekend hugs pops x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.