About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 29 November 2009

Dads Birthday


It`s my Dads birthday in January so I thought I`d get an early start with this card.
He`s a wise old so and so is my Dad so this stamp from Inkadinkado was perfect. Apart from male cards being so difficult to do anyway, I don`t have alot of stamps that would do for him.
He does`nt like cutie cards and, because he`s my Dad, I always think of him as being a bit sophisticated and bookish. This gorgeous owl fits the bill I think.
The backing paper is from a pad I bought from `create and craft` yonks ago and I don`t have a clue who made it I`m afraid.I`ve matted it onto some gold mirror card, added some navy blue ribbon ( no bow this time ). The owl is stamped onto a circle from my new nesties that favourite son (only son lol) bought me for my birthday and mounted onto a gold mirror card circle.
The sentiments are from Rubbadubbadoo and are stamped onto a nestie labels die cut.
All in all I`m rather pleased  with this one.

Thanks for looking
Love Lynne xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.