About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Christmas Baubles

A couple of weeks ago, Sarita over on littleprincesscards showed us a beautiful card she had made with a brocade stamp. How that girl comes up with some of her ideas is beyond me but this particular one I know she got from a magazine so I hope she wont mind me making a version of it.

Of course I didn`t have the stamps Sarita used but I do have a background stamp from Elusive images that I like alot. This is my take on Sarits card.

I stamped the background stamp in red and cut out circles with my nesties.
Added some tiny red gems and some ribbons
Some larger gems along the red strip to finish off.

Its my birthday today so I`m having a lazy day, finishing off some cards and blog hopping for new ideas.
Thanks for looking   Lynne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you, hope you have a good one.

    That is a beautiful card, great idea for the baubles. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked my cards Lynne, and I love your designs. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, and I hope you had a wonderful birthday,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.