About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 7 November 2009

Black and amber Christmas

Now I know these aren`t the usual colours for a christmas card but my grandson Nathan is a mad passionate Hull City fan. He`s a season ticket holder and goes along to every home game with his Pop Pop
( my hubby) and his uncle Alan, my son. So what better than to incorporate city`s colours, black and amber into his christmas card.
I nearly scrapped this card and made a new one because I really didn`t like the way the blanket turned out but I was scrolling through my digi papers looking for black and orange (amber) stripes when I came across this one from Shabby Princess. The thin green stripe matches the blanket exactly so I kept it as it was.
The image is by Mo Manning and I coloured it with markers and water colour pencils. The backing paper is from Pink Petticoat.
Thanks for looking         Lynne xxx

1 comment:

  1. Fab image Lynne and how lovely to make it in your grandson's footie colours. I bet he loved it,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.