About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday 6 November 2009

Apples, oranges or both


I love this wreath stamp from `Elusive images` at Graphicus. The only problem I had with it was whether the fruit was apples, oranges or both. Could even be neither. So on this one I went along with both.
I also made a dl card which I haven`t done for ages.
I coloured the image with water colour pencils mainly because it`s quite small and I found it easier than with my markers which have quite large tips. I coloured the berry`s ( of which there are millions) with red glitter and wasn`t sure about this at first but they seem to have worked better once dry. The backing paper is from `Shabby Princess` and the sentiment is also from elusive images.
One thing I do like about waterclour pencils is that I can stamp loads of images up and then sit and colour while watching telly without spilling wet stuff all over the furniture. I do have to do my glittering in the craft room though `cos Alan complains when he finds it in his tea!!!
Thanks for looking
Lynne xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this Elusive stamp Lynne. it's beautifully coloued as well,
    really lovely,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.