About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 30 November 2009

Another male card


For someone who doesn`t do male cards, this is my third in as many days I think.
Once again appologys for the photo. I tried to make my own quick lightbox and it obviously hasn`t worked but honestly it looks much better in real life, lol.
This is for my brothers birthday which is tomorrow.
I`ve matted and layered olive and fawn card. The paper is from Artilicious Damask delights cd.
I`ve added some corrigated fawn card and some buttons (not sure about the buttons).
The bird stamp is from Elusive Images Dawn chorus set and the sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for looking    Love Lynne xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great stamp, love the layers and colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just stunning Lynne. I love the soft muted colours and the simplicity of the design. Right up my street!!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous love the colours on this one and a perfect image, big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.