About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 18 October 2009

mojo music

Well I think I`ve found a cure for my missing mojo. I came to play yesterday and thought I`d start by playing some music on the pc. Started with a bit of Snow Patrol, a touch of Jam, a full power ballads cd and quite a lot of Royal Scots Dragoon Guards ( can`t get Skye Boat song out of my head now lol ) and finished up with a couple of Led Zeppelin. (Got very eclectic taste). While this was playing I got out all my christmas stamps and just stamped away. Before I knew it I had 3 cards made.
Don`t know if this is a permanant thing or if it just popped back to say hello but we`ll have to wait and see.

My first card is made using Inkadinkado Seasons greetings stamp set. I stamped in clear ink and heat embossed in detail silver. I added some tiny blue gems from Anitas to give it a bit of sparkle, a bit of ribbon and a bow and there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.