About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 4 October 2009

christmas tree, oh christmas tree

By heck I`m going mad today, two posts in one go. I thought it was time I started on some christmas cards seeing as every one else seems to have been doing them since about July. So I dragged my Artylicious seasons greetings cd out of the rack, dusted it off and began to play.
I had already stamped the tree from graphicus Elusive images but when I put it with the paper I decided it needed something else. A few blobs of glue and a sprinkling of glitter and `voila` fairy lights. I`ve said before my photography is appalling but believe me in real life it looks great.
Phew thats me done for now, hopefully I won`t leave it so long til my next post
bye for now xxx

2 comments:

  1. I never realised that there was other bloggers from Hull lol, sadly i am housebound but may just force my hubby to go and have a look for me, thats a joke really as he has no taste what so ever lol....

    Your card is gorgeous, love the image, and pleased to meet you, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynne, I'm a huge fan of the Artilicious CDs and stamps, and I love what you've done with them,
    Fab work,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.