About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 29 October 2009

Big is beautiful!




After feeling pretty pleased with myself on making cheap embellishments (see previous post) I set off yesterday to see what I could find.
I popped into the Range but they didn`t have what I wanted, (still managed to find stuff to spend money on though lol ) so I trundled along to Dunelm just on the off chance. OMG I could have flower arrangments in every room, every corner of every room they are gorgeous. The colours, the massive choice of different types of flower and foliage. All miles too big to put on a card though. But then I found these gerbera daisy`s. Aren`t they gorgeous?

Just 35p each and when you take them apart you get 3 large, 1 medium and 2 small flowers.
They are, obviously alot bigger than the usual card toppers but, hey, big is beautiful.
Thanks for looking
Lynne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.