About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 4 October 2009

Autumn card

I told you in my last post that I love this time of year. Not only is it a bit cooler than the summers we have had just lately ( when it hasn`t rained that is ) but the changing colours on the trees are beautiful. Not only that but orange is my favourite colour so I think Autumn was created just for me lol. Which brings me to the card I made to celebrate the season. In this country we don`t celebrate enough I don`t think, our friends across the pond seem to embrace every thing and celebrate it so I thought I`d put it right ( in my loft at least).
The backing paper is from shabby princess and the stamp is by Hero Arts
I`m not sure about stamping orange onto orange card for the sentiment but it looks good when the light catches it.
The sentiment stamp is Anita`s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.